kayla nykol

a blog about things.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

new season, new things.

i know it's been months since i've blogged, but not for lack of wanting to keep this blog alive. it just took some reminding that what i'm doing isn't pointless. add in all the moving, traveling and schoolwork and i've been as busy as ever. forgive me.

fall is of course my favorite season. i picked up this pumpkin nail polish in honor of the season and i'm not taking it off anytime soon. i love how subtle it is. it's a nice change from the white nail polish i wore all summer.


the asos sale definitely did some damage to my bank account. i adore these.


expect an outfit post with this asos dress soon. it's perfect.


finally, my mac villains collection favorite. black, purple and silver? all good.


also a little in love with eminem's recovery and vanilla vodka + ginger. what are your favorites of the season?

1 comment:

  1. love this! glad you're back!!! my favourite things this season are wedges, layering, lots of scarves, my curls in the wind and bright lipstick. oh, and TEA!

    ReplyDelete