kayla nykol

a blog about things.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

you're gonna kill us all to bring peace

i wanted to get a quick outfit post up but since my camera has mysteriously stopped working, i made it work w/ these photobooth photos. super low quality, but i had fun! i wore this outfit out last night when i went for dinner, drinks and bowling with my brother.





f21+ black dress, lc by lauren conrad leggings, g by guess boots, thrifted men's shirt, target faux leather jacket, lane bryant ring, vintage necklace.

breakdown: my aunt found this necklace in the 'burbs of chicago. adore it. i love digging through vintage stores and finding the a great piece. i recently bought this forever21 dress and it's come in handy a lot. it's nice to throw on w/ a pair of leggings or tights for a simple night out. the g by guess boots were on sale and i couldn't say no...story of my life. as for the leather jacket, i got it for 40 dollars at target and it's become a staple in my wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should move to see new things :) It's still all within the same country so I think you will be good. At least you've been there, done that, no regrets after!

    ReplyDelete