kayla nykol

a blog about things.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

all my life i've been good, but now...

random outfit from this week. this dress was originally my flapper halloween costume, but i've worn it a few times as a regular dress. the cardigan was originally a large shirt that i ripped down the middle so it would fit. also, these h&m wedges can get it! i love them.



dress via LA halloween store, thrifted cardigan, lane bryant tights, nordstorm earrings and bracelets, asos men's necklace, h&m wedges

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just stumbled on your blog and I totally love it. Your wedges are to die for. I love it. Keep posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha i know where the title came from and allow me to continue ... "WHAT THE HELL". Ha that feels good. Leeeeeeeooooopard never goes wrong. Glad you didn't just keep the dress as a halloween costume and wore it out!

    ReplyDelete